Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow days

Well, our usual schedule has been interrupted by weather lately. Last Friday, the 12th, we had the ice storm, so no class. This Friday, the 19th, a snowstorm, so no class. Next week I have guests, so I'm not sure if I'll be going to class. The dogs are going a little stir crazy. I've been home since Friday, since I got to work from home due to the storm. We've been playing a lot in the house. Spot doesn't really like the cold or the snow. Shelby loves though. She's been out in the yard all day. Unfortunately she doesn't like getting cleaned up when she comes in, which is bad because her fur collects snowballs. It's little hard to see with the white on white...














Spot and Shelby did spend some time out in the yard today tracking some mice or something. They love to dig in the snow and stick their faces in the snow to track their quarry.

No comments: