Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Shelby's favorite toy

Years ago when Holly got her dog Cara, she bought her a unique toy that looked kind of like a mace-one of those medieval weapons with a spiked ball on the end of a chain. Well, Cara wasn't really a "toy" dog. When I got Spot he liked playing with it, but it was nothing special.

When I got Shelby it became on of her favorites. As a puppy she would drag it around behind her. As she got older, she started shaking it and she would hit herself in the head, on the side, all over! I had never seen another dog with this toy, or seen it in a store. But-on Sat I was in Petco and I saw the toy! And it was 50% off! So of course I bought one. Here is a video of Shelby playing with the toy.
I took it with my cell phone, so you may want to take a hit of Dramamine first. :-)

No comments: