Thursday, November 09, 2006

Agility Class Videos!

Holly came to class last Tuesday, so I asked her to take some videos.
Here are 3 videos of our run through at the end of class.

In the first part, I get Shelby set up to take the chute, but she misses it, so we try again. Then there is a jump and a tunnel.



In the second part, we come out of the tunnel, then we have 2 jumps, and the tire, which is a rear cross. After the tire there is another jump which requires another rear cross, but we don't do it correctly so we have to try again.





In the third part, we have another tunnel, but Shelby doesn't want to go in because there is a wet spot on the floor in front of the entrance where another dog peed or someting in an earlier class. Then I lose her for a second and have to get her attention to take the last jump.



This was really helpful to me because I feel like Shelby is lagging behind and I have to slow down for her, but really she is right behind me, so I should try and go as fast as I can.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Harriet says 'No music!'