Saturday, August 29, 2009

Agility Class

I took Spot and Shelby back to class on Thursday.

Spot's class was just Spot and one other dog named Sidney. We worked on serpentines for most of the time. Spot did well. But I had a hard time cueing fast enough. I felt so bad-his allergies were acting up. He kept rubbing himself on the grass and his eye was all red and swollen.

Shelby's class was next. She was very excited to be there. We hadn't been to class in a couple of months. We worked on a jumpers course that I think was from the world team tryouts. It was a pretty challenging course, with a lot of turns. I ran it mostly with rear crosses-although Shelby isn't always as fast when I use those because she likes me to be in front. But Shelby did well-she ran fast and had fun. And I had fun being back in class too.

No comments: