Monday, March 05, 2007

Show and Go

So Shelby and I headed up to Riverside Canine Center in Nashua, NH on Saturday to check out a Show and Go. A Show and Go means it's not a trial or anything, but they set up courses and you can just show up and run the course, usually for $10. I didn't know what to expect, but it was very low key. There were maybe 8 people there. I probably could have run Shelby, but I was more interested in exposing her to a new place and new dogs running around. She did very well. She was friendly, but I was able to keep her attention most of the time. She was excited by the other dogs running the course, which is good. They have run-thrus at Gemini Dog every Sunday night, so I might try that soon. I also just got word of a trial in May that will have a pre-novice class, so we might sign up for that too.

No comments: