Sunday, March 11, 2007

does the universe hate me?

Someone out there must hate me.
Today at Willards Woods I was walking and a dog came over and was hanging out with us. There was no owner in sight. I took a look at the tags and realized it wasn't a local dog, so I figured it must be lost. I put a leash on it and was able to find the owner, who was very appreciative. He was almost in tears. I was happy to help him-I hope someone would do the same for me.

Not 15 minutes later, Spot and Shelby took off, headed for the road. They actually ran out into the road. Spot was good, and came to me so I could get the leash on, but Shelby was a little bitch and would not come near me. I had to chase her through 2 yards. I was so angry with them both. They know better. So then we went home right away.

Why today of all days?


Ugh.

No comments: