Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I hope I don't see this guy again...

A couple months ago I pulled into the driveway and there was this guy, just hangin' out, enjoying the sunny day... he was in no rush to go anywhere, so I had to wait to get the dogs out of the car, because I knew they would want to go after Mr. Gopher.
Then I saw this video on YouTube. I won't embed it here, since it is pretty graphic, but don't worry, no blood.
Click here to watch it.
This is why I can never have a cat, ferret, bunny, etc. The prey drive in Jack Russells is very strong. At least with Earthdog they never actually get the rat, but a couple people have suggested maybe buying a mouse from the pet store to get Shelby worked up and then let it loose to see if she will catch it. I don't think I could do that.

No comments: