Wednesday, October 25, 2006

maybe intermediate agility doesn't rock quite so much...

Well, last night was disappointing. I keep having a problem where Shelby is more interested in seeing what treats are lying around on the floor than taking the treats I have for her. It's not like I don't have good stuff. I have lunch meat, and cheese, and organic chicken treats, etc. I don't think she's so hungry when we get to class that all she can think about is food. I have to figure out how to be the most interesting thing in the room I guess.

On a positive note, we did start doing the whole A-frame, which means we get to run up and over the top!

But Shelby did have a strange issue with the tunnel. I was trying to send her to the tunnel, but she kept wanting to sit between my feet in the "ready" position. She usually loves the tunnel...

Oh well. Maybe she picked up on my vibes of not really being that into it this week.

Onward and upward!

No comments: