Friday, March 12, 2010

Spot Was an A** Last Night

Spot had agility class last night and was a total jerk. So much so that I was tempted to just leave, except I didn't want to waste the money.

We were warming up and everything was ok, and then he pooped. He tried to poop on the A Frame, but thankfully I caught him in time. That alone is not such a big deal-poop happens.

But all night he was sniffing the floor, pulling on the leash, and not paying attention to me at all. We did a jump grid and he would not get set up. He just kept running around. We were trying to work ow weave poles and he kept going over to the teeter instead. If Shelby had been there I would have put Spot away and worked Shelby instead.

At the end of the night we ran a course and that actually went well.

No comments: