Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spot's favorite spot

It's always challenging to find dog beds the dogs will actually sleep in. The couch and my bed are generally much more attractive. I've tried round beds, poufy beds, flat beds, even a bed with a built-in snuggle cover.


It seems I've finally found a bed that Spot prefers. I bought it at the Christmas Tree Shop for $9.99. It has fleece on one side and a satin-like fabric on the over. It doesn't have that much stuffing in it. But Spot loves it. Every day, that's where I find him when I get out of the shower or when I get home from work. The dog walker says she has a hard time getting him to leave that bed when it's time for a walk! Spot has added an accessory to the bed. It was a fleece mat I bought on clearance. I thought it might be a good training tool to take along to different places and reward the dogs for staying quiet on the mat. Spot likes to use it as a little blanket.

The funny thing is, this bed is in the den/dining room. Spot will even use that bed when I'm home sitting in the living room watching some tv.

No comments: